2 Bedrooms with Loft (Optional 3rd Bedroom)
2 Full Bathrooms
ABOUT THIS HOME
This open 2-story home is available in 2 options - 2 bedrooms with a loft or 3 bedrooms. The first floor features an expansive master suite and combination great room and dining room. A fireplace in the great room is the perfect spot to cozy up on a cold or snowy day.
The master suite has a large walk-in closet and luxurious master bath with a garden tub and separate large shower - depending on whether you're in the mood for a leisurely soak or an invigorating shower to stat your day.
A gourmet kitchen opens into the dining/great room area - the ideal set-up for gatherings ranging from intimate dinner parties to large family celebrations. The dining room is flanked by a bar that separates it from the kitchen, while providing additional seating for guests or a cozy spot for breakfast. The dining area opens into the large outdoor deck, giving you convenient access when you want to dine under the stars.
An adjacent pantry provides essential storage space. The first floor also has a convenient half-bath.
Both second floor plans offer plenty of bonus storage space and a large full bath with skylights. The 3-bedroom plan offers 2 upstairs bedrooms with extra-large closets. The second floor hallway overlooks the great room below.
With the 2 bedrooms with loft plan you get one spacious upstairs bedroom with an extra-long closet. In place of the third bedroom is a large loft that overlooks both the great room and dining room. The multi-purpose loft has virtually endless possibilities and contributes to the home's airy and open feel.
This home also features a full basement and 2-car garage.
BASIC LOT/DEVELOPMENT FEATURES
Our premier wooded lots off a great location for you custom home, along with maintenance agreements, so you can spend less time maintaining your new home and more time pursuing your passions.
• Complete landscaping installation
• Lawn care, snow removal and trash removal
• City water and sewer
AVAILABLE FEATURES & AMENITIES INCLUDED
• Customer choices in design and finishes
• Painted interior trim moldings
• Several different door and lockset style options
• Custom cabinetry in kitchen and baths
• Customer choices in ceramic tile or 3/4" hardwood flooring in foyer
• Decorative lighting allowance
• Delta/Moen facets
• High-efficiency gas furnace
• High-efficiency gas hot water tank
• Pella ProLine vinyl double hung windows
• Vinyl lap siding
• Decorative exterior moldings (per elevation)
• 30-year architectural shingles
• Cultured stone on front foundation wall
• 12 course basement
• Pella exterior doors with sidelights
• Insulated garage doors with openers