2 Bedrooms with Loft (Optional 3rd Bedroom)
2 Full Bathrooms
1 Half Bath
ABOUT THIS HOME
This well-appointed 2-story home is available in 2 options - 2 bedrooms with a loft or 3 bedrooms.
Featuring an open floor plan and first-floor master suite, this home has many of the most desirable features in home design.
The kitchen is often considered the heart of the home and in this floor plan, the kitchen is centrally located between the great room and breakfast room. A bar between the kitchen and great room provides a cozy breakfast nook or a place for guests to gather around the kitchen. An adjacent outdoor deck provides an ideal spot for relaxing with the newspaper or enjoying a backyard picnic. There's also a large front porch that extends your outdoor living space and provides a welcoming entrance for guests.
That master suite features a walk-in closet, a luxuriously appointed master bath with garden tub and shower, and convenient access to the first-floor laundry room.
Completing the first floor layout is a large study, just off the front foyer, as well as a half-bath.
With the 3-bedroom plan, the second floor has two large bedrooms with a large full bath. The second floor is open with a low wall that overlooks the first-floor foyer and hall.
With the 2 bedroom and loft option, a spacious loft, which overlooks the great room, replaces one of the bedrooms. Along with the low wall and openness around the stairwell, this contributes to the home's open and expansive feel.
This home also features a full basement and 2-car garage.
BASIC LOT/DEVELOPMENT FEATURES
Our premier wooded lots off a great location for you custom home, along with maintenance agreements, so you can spend less time maintaining your new home and more time pursuing your passions.
• Complete landscaping installation
• Lawn care, snow removal and trash removal
• City water and sewer
AVAILABLE FEATURES & AMENITIES INCLUDED
• Customer choices in design and finishes
• Painted interior trim moldings
• Several different door and lockset style options
• Custom cabinetry in kitchen and baths
• Customer choices in ceramic tile or 3/4" hardwood flooring in foyer
• Decorative lighting allowance
• Delta/Moen facets
• High-efficiency gas furnace
• High-efficiency gas hot water tank
• Pella ProLine vinyl double hung windows
• Vinyl lap siding
• Decorative exterior moldings (per elevation)
• 30-year architectural shingles
• Cultured stone on front foundation wall
• 12 course basement
• Pella exterior doors with sidelights
• Insulated garage doors with openers